As modern homeowners, we are certainly used to a certain level of comfort and convenience in our homes. We have a lot of systems and appliances in place to ensure that we are able to enjoy those comforts and conveniences reliably. Of these plumbing systems and appliances, your water heater is certainly one of the most important. It’s also one of the hardest working.
You definitely need to know that you have the right water heater in place and that it is functioning properly. How do you gain that level of confidence? By working with the water heater service professionals at Snellville Heating, Air and Plumbing. We pride ourselves on our integrity and honest, and we’ll maintain an open line of communication to make sure that you are happy with every facet of our services.
Choosing Your New Water Heater
You don’t want to rush into your water heater services, particularly when you are in the process of choosing a new water heater for installation in your home. There are a lot to consider, including the following:
- Electric water heaters, including electric tank water heaters and tankless models.
- Gas water heaters, including gas tank water heaters and tankless models.
- Heat pump water heaters, which use a refrigerant cycle to make use of existing heat in the air.
Like all other plumbing appliances, all water heaters—tank and tankless, gas and electric, and heat pump models—have their pros and cons. The key to a successful experience isn’t to find the "best" water heater, but the one that is best for your individual needs. Our comfort advisors are here to ensure that this is the case.
We Install Heat Pump, Tank, and Tankless Hot Water Heaters
What is the major difference between a tank water heater and a tankless water heater? Well, obviously a tank water heater uses a hot water tank in order to store hot water. A tankless water heater does not, as it heats only the water that is called for as it passes through the system. What are the pros and cons of each system, you’re probably wondering?
- Tank water heaters are more dependable in instances when hot water is called for at multiple points of use all at once—provided that it is properly sized for your home and hot water demand. They are also more affordable upfront, though standby energy loss does occur. This is when heat from the water in the tank transfers out into the air surrounding it.
- Tankless water heaters are a lot more expensive than tank water heaters. However, they also last longer and, as standby energy loss is eliminated, they tend to be more efficient. They may also be more easily overwhelmed when a lot of hot water is needed at once, as described above.
We’ll answer any questions that you may have regarding your tank and tankless water heater options so that you can make a confident, informed decision. We are also happy to help you to decide if the efficiency of a heat pump water heater is something worth pursuing in your home. Contact our service professionals to complete your water heater installation in Snellville, GA properly. We are happy to handle any water heater replacement needs that you have for an old system, too.
Don’t Hesitate to Schedule Water Heater Repairs
Your water heater is going to require some routine maintenance, and our service professionals are ones to entrust with the job. From flushing the tank to changing the anode rod as necessary, it takes some effort to keep any water heater operating at peak performance and efficiency levels. We offer tankless water heater maintenance in addition to those services that tank and heat pump models require.
Even with a professional heat pump, tank, or tankless water heater installation, you are going to run into repair needs from time to time. If your system won’t heat water reliably, is making strange sounds, or is causing your energy bills to soar, get in touch right away. It’s always in your best interest to have your water heater repairs completed in a timely fashion.
Your comfort is OUR business. Contact us today for professional water heater services in Snellville, GA.