Do you know what your HVAC and IAQ systems share in common? Yes, they all serve to make your life more comfortable and convenient. Yes, they are all systems that Snellville Heating, Air and Plumbing is happy to design and install for you. That’s not quite what we’re getting at, though. Perhaps the most important fact to consider is that each and every one of these systems requires routine maintenance in order to function properly and reliably.
You’re used to living with that comfort and convenience, so why not extend your desire for convenience to the maintenance of the systems that you rely on? That is precisely what our maintenance program, the Energy Savings Plan, is here for. As a member, you’ll not just have peace of mind regarding your HVAC systems in Snellville, GA. You’ll also enjoy many added benefits thanks to your enrollment.
Why We Offer the ESP
Wouldn’t it be better for us financially to let your systems degrade so that we could continually be charging for repairs and premature replacements? Maybe, but the truth is that we’ve never even considered conducting our business in that manner. We need to make a profit to remain in business, of course, but we prefer to do that by gaining customers for life by continuing to exceed their expectations in every job that we do.
What Does the Energy Savings Plan Include?
First of all, it includes our commitment to excellence. We are dedicated to helping our clients live in a safe, healthful, comfortable, and efficient environment. It is with this goal in mind that we’ve designed our thorough maintenance plan. Our ESP tune–ups include the following (where applicable, depending on season and the type of system(s) that you use.
- Clean/replace standard air filters in system.
- Inspect indoor coil, clean at discounted rate as needed.
- Inspect both the primary and secondary drains.
- Clean/test condensate drain.
- Inspect blower components, cleaning/adjusting as needed.
- Lubricate moving parts as needed.
- Inspect/tighten all electrical connections.
- Check for proper refrigerant charge.
- Check motor voltage/amperage draw.
- Monitor heating/cooling cycles.
- Inspect heat exchanger/burners, vacuum/adjust as needed.
- Adjust gas pressure as needed.
- Inspect/test safety controls.
- Monitor flue draft operation for safety.
- Adjust airflow as needed to proper temperature rise.
- Inspect heat anticipator settings and thermostat operation.
- Inspect heat exchanger for cracks.
Benefits of ESP Enrollment
Everything in the list above is incredibly important to ensuring that your HVAC system(s) continue functioning properly. We understand if you are not entirely sure about what all of it means, though. Why not take a look at some of the benefits that you’ll enjoy as a member of our Energy Savings Plan in Snellville, GA, then?
- Assurance pricing with 15% discount on repairs, 1 year warranty on most repairs.
- Resolve minor issues before they progressive to more serious and expensive ones.
- Conveniently schedule tune–ups/professional system cleanings.
- Maintain peak efficiency.
- Maintain system service records/computerized equipment listings.
- Quick problem solving via state of the art communications system.
- Work with certified professionals held to the highest of industry standards.
- Priority customer standing and 24/7 emergency service with no OT charges.
If you have any questions about our Energy Savings Plan or the importance of routine maintenance in a general sense, get in touch with our comfort advisors today.
Your comfort is OUR business.